Terms & Conditions of Sale For ZS Supplies UK LTD
“An extraordinary company, doing business on the Web in a real customer-oriented way.”
Seller means ZS Supplies Uk Limited also trading as Computer Gallery 220 Desborough Road High Wycombe HP11 2TE. Customer means the party named in the purchase order.
Goods mean the goods or any part of them that the seller is to supply in accordance with these conditions.
1.1. All orders will be subject to the following conditions. The acceptance by the seller of any order shall be deemed to incorporate these conditions and no variation contained in any of these documents shall have any effect unless agreed in writing between the authorised representative of the seller and the customer.
1.2 The seller reserves the right, by giving notice to the customer at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the goods to reflect any increase in the cost to the seller which is due to any factor beyond the control of the seller (such as limitation, foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation, alteration of duties, significant increase in cost of labour, materials or other costs of manufacturer).
1.3. Changes in specifications or additional work or revised instructions relating to any aspect the contract shall entitle the seller to vary estimates or price and or time for completion of the contract.
- 4. Goods are not offered on a trial basis. It is customer’s responsibility to ensure products and specifications are suitable for your needs.
- 5. No responsibility is accepted for loss of data arising from the supply of goods and services. Customers are advised to take necessary precautions in backing up any data.
2.1. All delivery dates are quoted in good faith. Whilst the seller will make every effort to adhere to these times it shall not bd’ liable in any manner what so ever arising from the late delivery of goods and the customer shall not be entitled to treat the contract as repudiated by reasons of such delivery.
2.2. Delivery instructions shall be provided by the customer, where such instructions are not provided the seller reserves the right to use its own couriers and deliver the goods by the route which in its absolute desecration considers to be the most practical considering the cost and the required date of delivery.
- Risk and Title:
3.1. The goods shall remain the property of the seller as legal and equitable owner until such time as the customer shall have paid to the seller the full amount of the price of the goods together with the full price of any other goods that are subject to any contract with the seller.
3.2. Notwithstanding that the goods remain sole and absolute property of the seller the customer shall assume the risk in the goods and shall insure the goods for their full market value.
3.3. Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the customer (and provided the goods are still in existence and have not been resold) the seller shall be entitled at any time to require the customer to deliver up the goods to the seller and if the customer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the customer or a third party where the goods are stored and repossess the goods.
3.4. Until such time the property in the goods passes to the customer, the customer shall hold the goods as fiduciary agent and bialee and shall keep the goods separate from those of the customer and third parties and properly stored, protected, insured and identified as the sellers property.
3.5. Until such time as property in the goods passes to the customer, the customer shall be entitled to sell or use the goods in the ordinary course of its business, but shall account to the seller for the proceeds of sale or otherwise in goods, whether tangible or intangible, including insurance proceeds and shall keep all proceeds separate from any monies or property of the customer and the Third parties.
3.6. If the goods are appropriated to the customer but kept in the sellers premises at the customer’s request the seller have no responsibility in respect of the safety of the goods and accordingly the customer insure the goods against such risks as the customer thinks appropriate.
- Terms of Payment:
4.1. Subject to any special terms agreed in writing between the seller and the customer, the customer shall pay full purchase price before delivery.
- Warranty and Returns:
5.1. All new hardware sold by the seller is guaranteed to the extent only of the original manufacturer’s warranty for a period 12 months from the date of delivery.all 2nd hand products are warranted for 90 days from the date of order. warranty does not cover delivery costs.
5.2. The seller guarantees that any software supplied by it and which is in a standard form and produced by someone other than the seller is guaranteed only to the tasks described in the manual by such manufacturer.
5.3. The seller will assume no responsibility that the goods concerned herein are fit for any particular purpose for which they are being bought other than the purpose set forth and specified in the user manual supplied herewith.
5.4. The seller reserves the right to inspect and test all defective goods. No replacement or exchange shall be made if the returned goods are found to be not defective or meet manufacturer’s specifications and the customer shall be charged delivery and repackaging of such goods.
5.5. Any goods purchased from the seller which are found to be defective on delivery must be notified to the seller immediately. Any such goods found to be defective will be replaced or made good at the seller’s option.
5.6. Any defect or failure in the goods that occurs within the warranty period shall be notified to the seller forthwith.
5.7. The customer and seller will comply with the seller’s ‘Returns Policy’ set out in the schedule hereto.
5.8. Notwithstanding the above, any damages or compensation which may be payable as a result of any breach of this contract shall be limited to the total sum not exceeding the total price of goods sold hereunder.
- The Law:
6.1. This contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of English Courts. The uniform law of international sales shall not apply.
- The customer shall on delivery inspect the goods for damage and compliance with description.
- The customer shall notify the seller forthwith for any damage or discrepancy in description.
- The customer shall keep the invoice relating to the purchased goods. Such invoice will be conclusive proof that the goods are covered by the seller’s warranty.
- The customer shall notify the seller for any defect that occurs within the warranty period immediately.
- The customer must return goods to the seller in their original packaging with all documentation, cabling and software drivers and the customer may be charged for delivery, and testing of the returned goods.
- THE CUSTOMERS ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO CLAUSE 3.1 OF SELLERS STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS. IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO BEAR THE DELIVERY COSTS AND TO INSURE IN THE GOODS. THE SELLER ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF GOODS RETURNED TO IT.
- The seller will endeavour to inspect all returned goods and report to the customer within 14 (fourteen) working days.
- Replacement goods will not be cross-shipped with returns.
- A re-stocking fee of 20% is charged if goods are returned and no fault is found (providing the goods are returned in a resalable conditions). Where goods are returned in un-saleable conditions a re-stocking fee will be negotiated at time of return.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All images on this website are only for illustration purpose, actual product may vary from what is shown.